1 – small can of salmon, approximately 200 g – drained, bones removed.
½ small onion, minced finely
1/3-1/2 c bread crumbs.
Oil for frying
1. Mash drained salmon in a small bowl.
2. Mix with minced onion.
3. Add one egg, lightly beaten and mix well.
4. Add 1/3 c of bread crumbs and mix. If the mixture is too wet, add more bread crumbs until it becomes firm enough to handle.
5. Divide mixture into 3 small balls or 2 larger balls. Flatten into patties.
6. In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Fry patties 2 minutes each side or until nicely browned.
Makes 3 “child-sized” patties or 2 “adult sized” patties.